Here is our New Address
as of October 1, 2016
Chosen for a forth year by peers, Super Lawyers and Los Angeles Magazine as one of the best lawyers in Southern California.
• Child Custody & Visitation Schedules
• Child Support
• Spousal Support
• Modification of All Court Orders
• Simple or Complex Property Division
• Business Valuations
• Grand Parent’s Rights
• Pensions / 401K’s – QDRO’s
• Domestic Violence • Prenuptial and Antinuptial Agreements
• Domestic Partnerships – Same Sex Couples
Rated Super Lawyer in 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Los Angeles Magazine
Family Law: Divorce Litigation and Mediation, that’s what I do every day. My experience allows me to give excellent personal service at very reasonable cost. From my years of business experience prior to law in the entertainment field, to team teaching the business of law at USC Law School, I have developed many ways to serve my clients in a cost effective manner. I work together with clients on their expressed goals and to keep fees and costs as reasonable as possible given the funds available and nature of the each case. We work with you by establishing your needs, goals and budget for your case.
Visit our Free Forms Pages, our Audio, Video and information Library and learn about our philosophy of exceptional service and unique approaches to your case.
Download free forms and learn about the law of divorce.
• In my 30+ years of legal experience I have limited my practice to Family law. At least 95% of my cases are family law. The 5% makes me unique. I understand how other areas of law affect your case, and/or how they may possibly be used in your case for a more effective outcome.
I use my past experience on my family law divorce litigation and mediation cases, in Los Angeles and Ventura Counties. My experience includes all family law/divorce litigation and mediation issues and I have practiced insurance defense, bankruptcy, personal injury and Workers’ Compensation Law. Over the last 30 years an example of my clientele were major Fortune 100 companies, cities and counties, including the County of Los Angeles, City of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Police Department, LA County Sheriff, LA Fire Department, Chevron Corporation, Disney, Universal/Vivendi, GE and NBC. A sampling of insurance companies for which I have had cases includes Northbrook, 20th Century Insurance, CNA and AIG. This background allows me to give you a unique and forward looking strategy for all your Family Law issues, simple and complex. All this civil law is put to use in your divorce case, whether in a mediation, family law divorce litigation, or settlement case.
• I have served as a mediator, arbitrator and Judge pro tem for the Los Angeles Superior Court since 1986.
• I am a member of the Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and San Fernando Valley Bar Associations.
• Past President of the Long Beach Bar Association, Family Law Section;
• Past Co-Chair of the California State Child Custody Committee, and advisor to the Superior Court receiving the first Judge William McFadden Award for my joint efforts compiling the first Master List of qualified Child Custody Evaluators, protocols and Evaluator Retainers.
• Team taught college level courses at USC Law School to lawyers on the business of law
• I have been a guest speaker at State Bar functions, San Fernando Valley Bar, Long Beach Bar and Los Angeles County Bar, plus Local County and City functions, as well as local radio stations, and written numerous articles for the bench and bar.
I am a 30 year veteran of all aspects of Family Law, including child custody, visitation, child and spousal support, property valuation and division. I handle simple and complex litigation and mediation/arbitration and Collaborative Law.